Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Splash the Cash

Well no posting for a while - off to the SECC for the Hobbycrafts Show. Looking forward to meeting up with all you other craft nutters out there, especially my Fiskars Crafty Mate Lorraine. Pity Karen won't be there but hopefully we can meet up soon at the "long awaited Training Day".

And of course, what an excuse to splash the cash..."do you really need anymore stuff?" I hear my other half say." What a daft question to ask a crafter.
"DON'T NEED IT - JUST WANT IT".

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kath,

    Poor you is probably still sitting on the train going home from the SECC. Wow, you are the best person in the world to go craft shopping with.. Hopefully Karen can join us next time.

    Love your cards & your inspiration.

    Well I'm off to start playing with my new goodies now. So much fun to have.

    Speak to you soon & huge hugs.

    Lorraine xxxxx

    ReplyDelete