Wednesday, August 13, 2008

I've been busy

I know I've been missing for a couple of days but I wasn't sitting with my feet up watching telly..well I did watch a bit of the Olympic 3 Day Eventing yesterday but the rest of the time I have been very busy. Brodie and Oliver were here on Monday and what do you do with two lively youngsters when the weather is misbehaving. We took ourselves off to B&Q to get Grandma some new shelves for her crafty cubby hole and then I spent all day yesterday sorting out my ever increasing stash (me thinks that it's multiplying all by itself (well with maybe a little help from me) and getting everything back in place. I am a real organised person and I do like everything neat and tidy.....a place for EVERYTHING and everything in its PLACE.


Back to crafting today....my Penny Black Saturday DT card is done and dusted, have managed a couple of challenges and am now off to get stuck into my 2Sketches4You card. Back soon
Kath xxxx
P.S. These are the tidy corners of my crafty space - wouldn't dare show the work area.