Monday, September 15, 2008

A Big Thank You

Hopefully.....Mr Blogger will co-operate this time and I hope he has taken cover because there is one angry lady here who will hunt him down and slap his legs.
A big..big thank you to all those who decided to ditch the dreaded WORD VERIFICATION...I really appreciate it and together with all those who agreed to give it a try on my Funky Hand DT mate Chris' blog...I can already tell the difference when I am floating around in bloggyland sprinkling comments and fairy dust everywhere. Ok the deal was a little scrummy yummy parcel of Christmas Fun....so I listed all the names of the folk who agreed to ditch that pain in the ass....and yes I did visit your blogs to check.....gave everybody a number and used Random.Org

1.Mudmaven...2.Unfading Spring...3. Stampinstyle...4. Bev...5. Chris...
6. Camellia Cottage...7. Eveline...8. Manic Stamper...9. Roseanne...
10. Laurel...11. Heather...12.Lythan...13. Carolann...14. Lorraine..
15. Sally...16. Gwen...17. Kim...18. Minnin...19. Tracey...20. Heidi...
21. Millymoo...22..Jo...23. Deanne...24. Chris...25. Sandra...26.Chrissie..27. Scotspanda.


AND THE WINNER
IS
(19)
T R A C E Y
You need to send me your address Tracey - you will find my e-mail on my profile and I will get your parcel of Christmas goodies off to you this week.
AND NOW FOR MY NEXT CRUSADE......have you ever wondered how folk do that "HERE" is my card thingamy...and when you click on HERE it takes you right to that post....well my next bugbear is when you are commenting on cards posted to challenge blogs.....you can spend an age trying to find the card scrolling up and down the page....well wonder no more...and make life easy for all the "addicted to bloghopping nutters.....like me " ....if you e-mail your FAIRY GODMOTHER KATH.....she will wave her magic wand and have the instructions beamed to you by glittery e-mail and then we can all live happily ever after in fabulous bloggyland.
Love Kath xxxxxx

8 comments:

  1. Yes please!
    It irritates me that I don't know how to do it!
    Just popping off to find your e-mail address on your blog.
    Thanks for all your crusading and advice.
    SammieJay x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Idea Kath!

    I tried to find out ages ago via Docrafts!
    Went into the Garden Digging and had a Eureka moment so made some instructions! Posted on Docrafts but nobody seemed to be interested! lol.

    Lets get that campaign going lol!
    Hugs Suze x

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh big thanx for this one Kath...I have tried and tried so hopefully I can finally be a "proper " blogger now....off to get your instructions x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh you are a wonderful lady Mrs Kath xxxxx it doesn't half make life easier for those wot read your blog lol xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been wondering how people do that, the "here" in their comments. I always leave a comment with a link to the post I want people to see, so they won't have to scroll through lots of other things.
    Eveline.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You star, Kath!! As you know, I had instructions from you quite a while ago now, but it would be great to see others using it more as well.

    And congrats to Tracey for winning your Christmas bag. Lucky girl!

    Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. i know i have missed the treat for getting rid of word verification, but i just wanted to tell you that i have finally done the deed!!! got rid of word verification!! yyeahh!!would love some comments from you on my latest works?!?!?!? xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Came over initially to find this 'here' thingy and haven't stop reading 20mins later!
    (Not found how to get rid of the WV doodad yet, but I've been diverted by smashing cards and witty repartee). ;0)
    Viv xxx
    (Look out for an e-mail 'coz I'm dead jealous of all those clever clogs who can type 'here' and whisk you off to unknown parts).

    ReplyDelete