Thursday, September 4, 2008

A little sneaky PEEK......

Much more productive today and cracking on with the Christmas Card Samples....I make up three boxes of samples with about 35-40 cards in each (25 Large Square cards and 10 A5 cards) so you can appreciate that it's a bit of a mammoth task...but here are just some of the cards I have made today....the sentiments are only a suggestion...customers can choose their own and also their own wording for the insert.....it's trying to cater for all tastes......modern......traditional.....young and old and that isn't always easy.
Well it's a start and I must admit the mojo is slowly returning as I am making one card my thoughts are planning out the next. Ever onward as they say, but I think I deserve a coffee and a little sit in the sun for all my efforts. Love Kath xxxxxxx
P.S. Santa and the reindeer are from Nitwit Collections "Homespun Holidays"