Monday, September 1, 2008

Love Black & White

Just a quickie post from me today....been working on lots of commission cards over the weekend and thought I would just share this one with you - my favourite combination  Black & White with a hint of Lime to spice it up.......and once again using Fiskars Ribbon Slot Punch.....can't stop playing with this one.  I would have loved to have given this a little bit of ripping, tearing and distressing around the edges but not sure if my customers are quite ready for that yet.
Have lots of ideas running through my head for the Christmas Card samples so must get them "down on paper" as they say before my mojo does a disappearing act.  Can you believe it's the 1st of September......yikes where has the year gone.....only 15 weeks until Christmas...now that is.......SCARY.......
  • Papers: Pink Petticoat
  • Flowers: Poppicrafts
  • Stamps: Journal from Stamps Away
  • Sentiment: American Crafts Thickers 
  • Letters cut from Cricut George & Basic Shapes
Kettle has just boiled...so off to have a quick coffee and work beckons or in my case just getting to play with lots of craft goodies.    Love Kath xxxxxxxx