Monday, September 29, 2008

Whoooo.hoooo

Well I've got my booty for the anti wrinkle trial and guess what.......I was right there is a slight difference on the left hand side.....they take a photograph with a special camera linked up to a computer and hey presto on the right hand side there was a 1.1% reduction but on the left there was.....a 2.7% reduction so am off to get the calculator to work out if I smother my whole face in this miracle stuff twice a day how long it will take for my wrinklies to completely disappear.
I am off for a week's holiday on Saturday with Son, DIL and gorgeous grandkids, OH and Buddy...an early present for my approaching "BUS PASS" birthday....to a gorgeous house on the outskirts of Invernesss..surrounded by hills and beautiful countryside....lots of beautiful walks and fun things to do with Brodie and Oliver....but in the evenings.....what will I be doing.....well..you can have 3 guesses....the first of the Christmas Card Orders are starting to come in so once the kids are in bed I shall be commandeering the kitchen table and getting a head start on the orders .....hubby isn't amused but I ain't a telly fan so what else is there to do.....they can all sit glued to the box and I will be crafting whilst sipping a nice glass of wine.
This week is going to be a little manic but I can't miss out on my favourite challenges....so hopefully back with some cards to show you instead of me blethering.....maybe tomorrow if I can fit them in between watching the Rosemary Merry and American Crafts hours on QVC and don't forget to watch the fabulous Kirsty at 4pm......well off to keep myself awake until midnight so I can snaffle the fabulous Cosmo Cricket TSV....did I mention that before......you don't want to miss this one girls....it's jam packed with stuff.......... £26.74 with P & P of £5.45..... do you get the impression I am excited. Love Kath xxxxxxxx

P.S. Oops almost forgot to tell you..... the gorgeous red ribbon on my card holder I got from the lovely Dawny...well guess what.... it's from COSTCO.....and you won't believe the price.....about £4.50 for 45-50 yards and it is even more beautiful in the flesh.