Monday, December 15, 2008

Award from the Birthday Girl

It's Awards Time Again......time for the party frock and the high heeled shoes and isn't this the cutest award...very elegant lady with her pooch and so far removed from The Budster and His Mum...with no stretch of the imagination could you call us elegant....he is the biggest hooligan Golden Retriever ever to be born and me......well in my red boots covered in mud.....me old jeans...a fleece and waterproof jacket...not quite the latest look.


Dawny P ...the special birthday girl received this award recently and is it any wonder.....HER BLOG IS FABULOUS and she has decided to award it to all the people who visit her blog and leave comments....well I have to put my hands up for that one....I not only visit her blog.....I virtually stalk it.....pop across every morning to see what hilarious antics she has been up to and I am never disappointed.... YOU ROCK MRS.
Now I should be awarding this to five people......come on....are you having a laugh....which five do I choose....No...No...No......like Dawny I am awarding it to all my blog stalkers and you know who you are!!
The Rules are that you have to link back to the person who gave it to you
and if you wish to choose five people....you must also link back to them
and let them know that you have given them the award.
And......you must list on your blog 5 things you are addicted to......yikes.....

Licquorice Allsorts
Stinky Cheese.....the stronger the better
Tim Holtz and have you been following his 12 Tags of Christmas...fabuuuuulous.
Challenge Blogs....although I have been a bit remiss lately
Anything remotely connected with this delicious card making malarkey
Bit boring ain't I.
Back tomorrow with the latest news on my Christmas Countdown.
Hugs Kath xxxxxx
PS I have also received this from the lovely Alison......thanks for thinking of me.....now Alison was my very first visitor at the SECC and I know why she gave me this award....it reminded her of my oh so elegant look  at the SECC.....a vision in black with my Asda slippers......NOT !!!!   Pop on over and pay Alison a visit......she is definitely one of my bestest bloggy buddies and hey she just happens to make a rather fabulous card or two.