Monday, January 19, 2009

Postie's Been

It's just like Christmas all over again.....the Postie has been with lots of delicious goodies...my monthly kit from My Creative Scrapbook and once again it is jammed pack full of delicious stuff...WeR Memory Keepers Whiteout Collection...the kind of stuff you don't want to use..."the put away and take out occasionally and admire sort of stuff".


And then my naughty naughty....purchases from "The Glitter Pot"....some real bargains here folks....Penny Black and Hero Stamps.....half price....some stamps are to follow....out of stock.....and some Basic Grey goodies too.


Just got my Docrafts and Craftwork Cards stuff to come......I've been so naughty but that's IT....no more spends for a while....so please don't anyone tell me about any more online sales......it's gonna be great fun playing with all this yummy stash.....BUT WHERE AM I GOING TO PUT IT ALL.
A little reminder....Blog Candy Give-Away No 5 closes tonight at midnight...will be back tomorrow to announce the lucky winner and for all you late night folks.....Clare Curd is launching the TSV on QVC tonight at midnight.....wonder what that will be.....oh dear fingers crossed....it's nothing that I want.
I am not a big TV fan but hey Sunday nights....I LOVE.....Ski Sunday....is back on....a wonderful wildlife programme about elephants and....YES.....DANCING ON ICE.....I just love this programme and last night it was the turn of the girls....way....hey.....that means we get to oogle all the gorgeous male professional skaters.....and my favourite has to be DANIEL.....BOY IS HE SEX ON SKATES.....too early in the morning for thinking those thoughts me thinks.
Busy busy week ahead....I need to really get stuck into my DT work and get ahead of myself  because..has Kath bitten off more than she can chew.....back tomorrow with the saga....make yourselves a cuppa before you log on.  Well off to walk "The Budster"....and it's horrendous out there...high winds and lashing rain.
Catch up with you all later.....Hugs Kath xxxxxx

14 comments:

  1. My god, you'll get blawn awa' today. Its really wild here on the coast today. I checked the flight status at the heliport and all the choppers are leaving on schedule?!?!?!?
    am looking forward to meeting you, albeit briefly tomorrow. How is that Bg Bittersweet pad? I fancy the look of that

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Kath! Always visit your blog! I do not understand much English but I love cards and admire your creations! A kiss from Argentina Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good afternoon Kath

    Enjoyed reading your blog, all sounds hectic your end and cold. Looks like you have some gorgeous goodies to play with there. Hope the weather picks up soon i am so cold and would be quite happy locked away in a nice warm room with a cuppa and all my craft stuff for a whole week. No kids, interuptions or horrible weather (if only ) lol.
    Perhaps you could bring spring early in your designs for us,oh and cute photo of Brodie and Oliver bless them.
    Debra x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your creativeness Kath and I was just given a kreative award myself so instantly thought of you.. Go to my blog to pick it up 80)
    http://lifestylesofascrapper.blogspot.com/2009/01/kreativ-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, do you see the green tint spreading over Africa from here in Johannesburg, all because of your humungous yummylicious new stash. Enjoy. Hope you survived the high winds and lashing rain walking the budster, at least the thoughts of sexy on skates would probably have kept you and Budster company. Hugs from Desire

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Kath what super stuff enjoy playing with it all, looking forward to see what you make with it :)
    Hugs Val xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hiya KAth

    Well it is bloomin' awful out there just back from Stoneywood - Oh God - don't ask!!!
    The roads were terrible thank god my dad was driving!
    Well you have some yummy yummy stash Kath!
    The sales were just too much for me!!! LOL

    Hugs
    Dawn
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Kath, hope you enjoy playing with all your new goodies :o) I must admit I've been having a lil bit of a spend in the sales, well the prices are so reasonable you just have too don't you ;o) (& you get twice as much for your dosh lol).

    Have a good week.

    Hugs
    Tracey
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Mr Postie is very nice to you isn't he... hope you make him a cuppa after him carrying all your yummy goodies to you...

    Hope you didn't get blown away so we can hear all your exciting news tomorrow..

    Hugs
    Lorraine xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hiya Kath
    Have a wee award for you on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hope you have great fun playing!

    I have something on my Blog for you!

    Hugs Suze x

    ReplyDelete
  12. You wicked woman, I have been and shopped at the Glitter Pot sale now! Had to buy a couple of extras to get free postage too.

    ReplyDelete
  13. can I get your postman- mine hasn't brought me any goodies for a while(except my lovely stamped images)
    We had snow today and love Dancing on Ice too- wouldn't mind a little spin with some of those male skaters myself!!
    AllisonX

    ReplyDelete
  14. i managed to stay away from the glitter pot sale....now need to go have a look!
    enjoy your new goodies.

    love Tina xx
    from cold and windy Moray

    ReplyDelete