Tuesday, March 10, 2009

A bit of a mixed bag

Morning All....well it's a bit of a mixed bag today.....first of all let me say a big CONGRATULATIONS to the new kid on the block..... Jules ...for joining us in the wonderful world of blogging.....so why don't you pop over and give her a big bloggy welcome.
And big THANK YOU's for these awards....I know I have already received them but I really do appreciate that you took the time to think of me.

from Cheri and Suzanne
and a big THANK YOU to my fabulous
Funky Hand Teamie......Allison
gorgeous card and a yummy bag of goodies

And a little sneaky peek of "HERE COME THE GIRLS" meet "TIM HOLTZ"
Isn't she just adorable.....will show all the cards I make once Sue has received them.
Well another crafty fest of a day today....really need to crank the crafting up a gear....hoping to sneak in some challenges too......oh I am like a kid in a candy store.......have the bestest job in the world.....doing what I love and I love what I do.....and how many folks can say that.........will be back later with my "Pink Elephant" challenge card......toodle oo..... for now.......Hugs Kath xxxxxxx