Thursday, March 5, 2009

Home Safe and Sound

Well I made it home from the SECC....but boy am I shattered....the shoes are off...just having a quick cuppa and am off to bed.....I won't need rocking tonight.......but what a fabulous day with all my lovely buddies...Lorraine my bestest bud who was hard at work on the stand demonstrating the fab new punches with Archie and Reena and thanks for the White Souffle Pens...will keep me happy for yonks.....Karen and her lovely Mum Mary who flew over from Northern Ireland......Ann...my other bestest bud with lovely hubby Stewart...who brought me a huge box of the most gorgeous linen embossed cardstock which I couldn't carry home.....it was just too heavy.....so that's the best excuse for you to come visit me in Aberdeen......Allison my Funky Hand Teamie and her lovely friend Sue....Alison and her Mum...and thank you Alison for the lovely gifts......a gorgeous candle....a scrummylicious card which I will post later.... a beautiful hand made box with chocs....which incidentally were demolished on the train home......oh I did share them with a lovely lady I met and the gorgeous ribbon has been put in the ribbon box for use at a later date and biscuits for "The Budster" ...the lovely Cass who has been missing from bloggy land for a while (it was great to see you Cass) and your lovely friend Lesley and last but by no means least....Miss Sugar herself.....the gorgeous Gayle .... A BIG THANK YOU GIRLS.....I loved meeting up with you all and over lunch.....guess what the topic of conversation was......of course.....CRAFTING and comparing purchases.......you truly made the day extra special......luvs you all.....and of course.....I also managed to fit in a little bit of shopping.
And a little toot.....for my crafty friends from Aberdeen....the lovely Lilian and her daughter Angela....who I bumped into at the show.....they are real die hard crafters.....are staying overnight and going back tomorrow...where do you get your stamina girls.
And sorry no pics folks.....the camera never made its way out of my bag.....I was either too busy yacking or shopping.
Well off to snuggle down in my oh so comfy cosy bed and dream dreams of playing with all my new stuff.
Catch up with you all tomorrow on Tag You're It......better go and schedule that one......may be having a lie in tomorrow.........Hugs Kath xxxxxxxx