Monday, March 30, 2009

Homeward Bound

Morning Folks....by the time you are reading this....that is if Mr Blogger ain't been misbehaving.I will have been up with the birdies....showered...fed and watered and bag packed all set to go get the train home....the samples and the goodie bags have been handed over....so the bag should be a tad lighter.....what do you think.....do you reckon I managed to have a little spend....well I hope so or I will be more than a little miffed....we'll just have to wait and see.

Template for Pyramid Box is a give-away download
from the lovely Liz at Pink Petticoat and is really easy to make
click HERE
it is great to go away for a wee break....but it is so much nicer to come home again.... to see my big bundle of golden deliciousness....yes that hairy hooligan "The Budster" who will jump all over me and lick me to death and of course.....hubby....don't think I will quite get the same welcome....I've seen the day but now it's night.....as they say.
And a few more Craftwork Card samples to show you........

and I think this is my favourite
Well toodle...oo...for now....will catch up with you all tomorrow.....all the latest show gossip to share and hopefully if I have remembered to get the camera out.....will have some pics of my lovely bloggy buds to share with you and can't wait to get home to my own bed.
Hugs Kath xxxxxxx