Tuesday, March 24, 2009

A little toot

Wooo...hoooo....can't believe it...

my "Sew What's New" House Mouse card is the winner of Challenge # 6
what a nice surprise and a big thank you to the lovely girls on "The Pink Elephant" team for choosing me.
Did I come home from M& S laden with bargains.....NO.....is the answer....not one.....to be honest I wondered around for ages picking up the odd thing and then thought.....you know what....you don't need any of this stuff...my wardrobe is already full to bursting with stuff I've bought and have never worn....so it was all a bit of a wasted journey.
No challenge cards today......I have been working away at the Craftwork Cards samples and let me tell you folks if you haven't already purchased any of these stamps....you need to get on over to the website and grab some.....they are absolutely gorgeous....not only do you get the Japanese Doll images...but there are lots of little icons on the sheet as well and the artwork and detail on them is top notch....I have so fallen in love with them all....so you are going to be seeing lots of these stamps on my cards...and I know I am being very naughty.....but I'm sure Sue won't mind if I share just one with you.

All the materials used are from Craftwork Cards
Cardstock: Softies Collection: Eggshell
Scalloped Square
Images: Clear Stamps...Akina
and do you know that Akina means "Spring Flower" in Japanese
In Circle Message in Chocolate
And is there no end to this crafty mood I'm in....I also had a card to make for a friend's birthday coming up in the next few days......now when I have to make a card in a hurry...I am inclined to head straight for my favourite papers and stamps and to be honest....you know how critical we crafters are about our own work...well I am never really over the moon about any of my cards....but I have to admit that I rather like this one.....yes so much....that I made another with different colours.
Papers: K & Co..Blue Awning
Image: Penny Black...Whispers
Ribbon: Maya Road
Sentiment: Woodware Clear Stamps
Craftwork Cards: Flower Sentiment
Where on earth does the week go....tomorrow is Wednesday already....
catch up with you all later
Hugs Kath xxxxx