Sunday, April 26, 2009

Cream Crackered

Hi All.....I am totally cream crackered after my day of  kitchen cleaning....but it's such a good feeling when everything is looking spanky bright and shiny new........dinner is in the oven....Lamb Roast with Rosemary....courtesy of M&S.....gorgeous crispy roasty tatties and mediterranean vegetables....have just made myself a very welcome cuppa and off to loll on the sofa and drool over all things American Crafts....apparently 5 new kits on the show....oh no.....will I be able to resist temptation....probably not but who cares....I deserve a little treat after working like a slave.
And tonight I will be chilling out with a glass or two of wine...for the final of "HELL'S KITCHEN"....have no idea who is going to win.....but honestly.....I am not fussed.....like both Ade and Linda......but I think LINDA may just be first past the post.....catch up with you all tomorrow...that is if this old body can get out of bed and stagger to the computer.
Hugs Kath xxxxxxx
P.S. It would seem that it is not only my body that is cream crackered....why did I think it was the final of Hell's Kitchen tonight.....no..no...no it's tomorrow...silly old moo.

8 comments:

  1. oooh roast lamb...mmmmmmm. Roast chook here today.
    M&S do fab sunday meals.

    Enjoy HK.
    Love tina xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so funny the difference between British slang and American. I've never heard of the term "cream cracked" but it sounds appropriate!

    Blessings,
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh it must be so handy having a Markies foodhall just about on your doorstep - am soo jealous
    hope you didnae spend too much
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. now your finished your cleaning you can come and do mine Kath lol xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wish I had an M&S foodhall!!! Mmmm maybe not - too tempting!!

    I want Linda, Linda, Linda!!! LOL to win!!

    Hugs
    Dawn
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have popped in to catch up on what I have missed lucky you on your commute to work lol looks like I lovely space (if only I had such a thing) still on kitchen table lol We had free range corn fed Chicken with all the trimmings yum Love your cards very bright at the moment must be the sun shine having an affect. I love the visiting birdy to your garden I am never quick enough with the camera! well pop back soon.

    Love Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mmmm ... am I drooling now or what ... that dinner sounds just the right thing for my taste buds now. Enjoy. Hugs from Desire

    ReplyDelete