Sunday, April 5, 2009

Daring Cardmakers

Morning Folks....yes I'm back again with a challenge card.
The challenge this week on Daring Cardmakers has been set by Keryn and is.......

FEELING FRUITY

I'm afraid this had to be a bit of a quickie......the weather is glorious again and I am determined to finish off the tidy up in the garden....so it was a quick rummage in the stash and I came across these rub-ons that I won in a blog candy from my lovely Funky Hand teamie Carol and it just so happens that these are my all time favourite fruits.....reminds me of lovely warm summer days lounging around in the garden.

Papers: Heidi Grace...would you believe from her Christmas Collection
Rub-Ons - EZ...Strawberries
Sentiment: Adorn It Tiny Whoopsy Red
Basic Grey White Choc Chip Letters
coloured with a red ink pad
Well off to get my waterproof trousers and welly boots on.......pressure washing.....lordy lordy what a messy job.....I always end up soaking and splattered from head to foot in mud.....will catch up with you later
Hugs Kath xxxxxx