Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Father's Day Cards

Hi Folks....thought I would share some Father's Day cards with you....made these for my niece.....inspired by some fabulous toppers by Jo Kill featured in this month's Papercraft Inspirations.....so we have Dad snoozing after lunch with his newspaper.....Dad the football fan and Dad the keen golfer.....they were really easy to make....using up just little scraps of cards..lots of inky edges and highlighting with Inkessentials White Pen and if I say so myself....I think they are rather cute


Going to give you a bit of a break tomorrow.....will be back on Thursday with some sneaky peeks and a bit of news.....Hugs Kath xxxxxxxx

16 comments:

Tara said...

These are brilliant Kath - really cool and a bit different too! xx

Elaine aka Quixotic said...

Totally fab, Kath!

Riet said...

What a gorgeous cards Kath,l love the papers and colours.

Hugs Riet.x

weewiccababe said...

you're right, they are super cute
and of course anything that uses up wee scraps has to be good lol
Debz
xx

Kim Piggott said...

Oh Kath these are brilliant!
Such fabulous Father's day cards love your brilliant designs and fabulous colour and detail!
hugs
kim x

scotspanda said...

gorgeous cards Kath, I love the first one looks just like my grandad!!

lotsalove

Amanda xx

stampingheaven said...

Fantastic as always Kath.

Dawny P said...

Well I couldn't pick my fave here cos they are all FAB!!! You are amazing Mrs - I just love your work. Hope you are having a great time and I'm intrigued (nosy lol xx) re your news - hope it's good!! Biggest hugs xxxxx

Lynda said...

Great Dad cards. Hope you're having a good time.
Love Lynda xxx

Cheryl said...

wow these are beautiful creations, lots love cheryl xxxxx

Mephisto said...

Hi,
this Cards are so wonderful hun!

Hugs
Domi

Allison said...

hehe great cards Kath , hope you are having a lovely time
AllisonX

Suzie Q said...

These are soooooooooooo cute i love em!xx hope you are enjoying your hols x

Pia said...

Fantastic as always Kath.

Anja said...

Wow, what a great idea! Your cards are wonderful.
Now I know for what to use all my paper rests...

Anja

Cass said...

These are so cute Kath.Fab father's day cards.
Hope you're enjoying your holiday.
Hugs
Cass xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails