Wednesday, June 24, 2009

The Pink Elephant Challenge # 20

Hi Folks.....back again with a challenge card......didn't really think that I would manage to fit in many challenges this week.....but while making some samples for the new Funky Hand download.....I decided to use the fabulous sketch from my Funky Hand teamie Carol for this week's challenge over at The Pink Elephant.


Papers & Topper: Funky Hand "I Do Word Book" download
Flowers: Prima
Ribbon: American Crafts
Pearls from my stash
Sentiment: Doodlebug All Mixed Up Rub-ons
I love the papers in this new download from Anice at Funky Hand.....they are so soft and neutral.....matching with any colour.....great for anything wedding or anniversary......well it's ever onward.....am having great fun working with the super cute decoupage from Polka Doodles.....will be back tomorrow to share.
Hugs Kath xxxxxx

16 comments:

Fern said...

2 fab creations Kath.
Love the colours and flowers- they're really pretty!

Fern xx

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Kath.

Hugs Riet.x

NGCARDS said...

These are very elegant, love them :) xxx

Juls said...

wow I love all these creations, they are so soft and elegant!

Avril Ann said...

2 sensational cards Kath, I love the colours, very elegant. Hugs Avril xx

Carol said...

Absolutely gorgeous Kath! You've made my sketch look fab with the Funky hand papers...that swirly one is my favourite :)
I really love how you've edged all the letters and the heart with white...would never have thought to do that...brilliant! :)

Hugs
Carol x

Dawn said...

Gorgeous weddingy!! papers - beautiful ...

Macpurp said...

these are beautiful! i love the word book, really need to look into that CD.
hope you and Buddy are both fine
love tina xx

Kim Piggott said...

Wow Kath these are stunning!
Such beautiful papers and I love those fabulous designs!
hugs
kim x

Mimi said...

It´s amazing your work!!
I love those cards! Specially the one with the word love!!
Kisses, Mimi.

Allison said...

so elegant Kath
AllisonX

Terrie B x said...

`WoW` Kath..
Both stunningly `beautiful` cards...TFS
Have a wonderful Thursday `my friend`:) xxx

Ann said...

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooh am loving that book.

Ann xxx
http://thepinkelephantchallenge.blogspot.com/

Desire Fourie said...

Gorgeously elegant Kath. A very unique creation. Hugs from Desire

Cazzy said...

Lovely Kath,

Cazzy xx

LORi said...

So super pretty!! Thanks for joining us this week Kath!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails