Monday, July 13, 2009

The good news and the bad

Morning Folks....it's the most glorious sunny morning after a day of horrendous downpours yesterday but all is not well at Chez Kath......and why did I have to open my big mouth yesterday......came online last night to do a bit of blog hopping and guess what.....the old computer is playing up again.........my network adapter and I don't have a clue what that is....but whatever....has disappeared..... no broadband connection.    I eventually tracked the blighter down.....hiding in my files somewhere....did a bit of fiddling around and hey presto.....it has decided to work again.    It's got me well and truly stumped but there is no way I am calling BT Broadband today....couldn't face going the rounds with the folks from Dehli and don't have time to spend the whole day playing around with Mr Microsoft....so "The Budster" and I are off for our morning stroll to try and chill out.   Fingers crossed it was just a little hiccup...... will try and catch up with you all later.
Hugs Kath xxxxxx

5 comments:

  1. Computers are a curse Kath, hope you have chilled out somewhat. Just back from a nice walk in the sunshine with my little Squirt.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh what a nightmare, I had the misfortune of phoning Calcutta last week and ended up losing the plot with one guy and gave him a huge lecture on how bloomin' rude it is to interrupt people and talk over the top of them
    hope its sorted soon
    Debz
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's about time we could all talk to someone in this Country - these foreign call centres are a nightmare. I have caller ID on my phone so I can see when calls are "Out of Area" and I don't answer them, but it's a b****r when you've got a problem and you've no choice. Hope you get things sorted out very soon.
    Love Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Nooo!! Eeek I think I would be having a MAJOR tantrum and heading off to PC World to get a new one!!! LOL

    Dawn
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Kath it would drive me potty!! you must have so much patience....hope you haven't lost anything important and that you getsorted really soon :)

    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete