Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Born under a Gooseberry Bush !!!!

Morning folks....let me start by asking you a question...."Do I look like I was born under a Gooseberry Bush"? maybe it's better if you don't answer that one but I had to smile this morning when I opened my Inbox....and I'm sure I'm not the only one who gets these stupid e-mails......

1.   You have won 10 million dollars ....in some fabulous US lottery type thing........all I have to do is send them my bank account details and they will have my winnings deposited with two shakes of a coo's tail.......yeah right...join the queue....I have already won billions.... all sitting in the mystery accounts I hold with every bank and building society on the planet....all deactivated until I resubmit my security details.
2.  Instant Face Lift......you are looking old.......well how rude....you don't even know me you cheeky blighter ..I know I am old...I know I probably look old and yes I would probably benefit from an instant face lift....well you certainly know how to cheer a girl up and not exactly the best marketing statement in the world....so thanks but no thanks.
3.  And the best one of all.......Hot Singles Available in your Area.....hot single what... I am thinking...intrigued by this one....so read a little more.....hey there may be life in the old girl yet....apparently there are hundreds of hot single men in my area just waiting for me to give them a call....well make up your mind....one minute I am looking old and need a facelift and the next...I'm hot stuff.....gimme a break...I'm confused enough as it is.....but I have a big problem......now that I am a millionairess....and can afford the Instant Facelift....do they want me for my money or my body.....sadly I will never know because if was DELETE...DELETE...DELETE....  Now you probably think I am waffling because I have nothing to share today.....I have..in fact...redone my Allsorts Challenge card just haven't got a pic yet.....a rather impatient four legged gentleman is pushing at my elbow as I type....I think he wants to go for a stroll....so catch up with you all when we get back......Hugs Kath xxxxxxx