Friday, August 28, 2009

It's Gonna Be One of those Days

It's definitely gonna be one of those days and how do I know......well grab yourselves a comfy sofa and a cuppa and I will explain.......woke up this morning at my usual 6.00am.....with a hurricane blowing outside...."The Budster" and I are all comfy cosy so decided to have another half an hour shut eye....BIG MISTAKEA TO MAKEA......my eyes finally snapped wide open at 8.53......oh shock horror.....3 hours lost out of the working day. Dived into the shower to try and wake myself up and tame the bird's nest look that any self respecting bird wouldn't be seen dead in....grabbed a quick cuppa and discovered that I hadn't scheduled my post for Polkadoodles.....oops....sorry Nikky...and then off for our morning stroll.....this is a top priority because......
1. A stir crazy dog is no fun
2. This is my "planning the day ahead" time....while "His Nibs" rips around with the rabbits and any other wildlife he can find.....but.....minutes into the walk....shock horror I am wearing one of those socks that doesn't want to stay on your foot....I'm sure you have come across his cousin.....slowly creeps down your heel... so for the next hour or so I am stopping every 25 yards to pull it up again and let me tell you folks this would send lesser mortals over the edge.
So what has to be done today.....and I fear mega prioritisation is needed here......

VACUUM AND DUST.......definitely not.....just have to fight my way through the dog hairs for one more day
FOOD SHOPPING.....probably not.......but what exciting culinary concoction can I conjure up with 3 eggs...1 tomato......mushrooms...a pathetic looking spring onion and some potatoes whose eyes are so far out on stalks they look like martians.
GET FUNKY DT STUFF....priority......or I run the risk of having my legs slapped big time.
GUEST DT CARD......coming up soon.....NO WAY JOSE....it involves a sketch and well need I say any more...will save that one for a more normal kinda day.
So what am I going to be doing today....well I don't have a clue.....I feel as though my head is on backwards...

will I just head back to bed.....snuggle up under the duvet and pretend today never happened.....
head off to the M&S sale.....no it's too wet...windy and cold or......
and this is the best idea I've had all day.....make myself a cuppa...snuggle up on the sofa with "His Deliciousness" and tidy out my mega supply of Christmas stamps....hey there may be some goodies to give away and on the subject of goodies...a little sneaky peek of some more yummy stuff I have added to the CUBBYHOLE BLOG CANDY......

lots of my favourite things.....gorgeous bling....yummy yummy snowflakes...cute Christmas stamps and fabulous fabulous irridescent glitter......will be posting the CANDY very soon.....I promise.
Catch up with you all tomorrow......Big Hugs Kath xxxxxxx