Monday, October 19, 2009

It's Monday...

Morning folks...you know me....if something gets up my nose....rest assured you will all hear about it....oh yes I am prone to having a little rant and rave occasionally but even I was stunned into silence last night.....words fail me and all I have to say on the matter is......total shockeroonie....what is going on.......WHO IN THEIR RIGHT MIND IS VOTING FOR JOHN & EDWARD...blimey they can't have that many family members and friends....and why has Rachel been in the bottom two both weeks.....to be honest this whole X Factor thing is playing havoc with my nightly visits to all my bloggy buds....instead of popping over to see what you have all been up to....I am glued to the box loving every minute...well apart from the Britney Spears number by YOU KNOW WHO....and the highlight for me last night was Cheryl's number ....wow one hot outfit missus and all those guys in uniforms strutting their stuff.....blimey the old blood pressure definitely went up a notch or two....but can't quite make up my mind about Whitney.....great number but she seemed rather strange when she was chatting to Dermott....or should I say when Dermott was trying to drag a conversation out of her. 
What am I up to this week....well I have a sneaky feeling this week is going to be a bit manic.....dashing off this morning to deliver some cards I made over the weekend (will share tomorrow) and then a quick dash across country to my favourite little aladdin's cave of all things crafty.....yes I am off to visit Jacqui at Simply Create....need to pick up some "Christmas Magic" papers for my lovely Fiskars buddy Ann and according to my lovely bloggy bud Debbi....there are lots of new things in stock....oh dear....can I be good and resist temptation.....what do you think...I may have to console myself...well last night was a bit of a shock and I haven't recovered yet.
TUESDAY.....I have two very special visitors......Brodie and Oliver are coming to stay for the day..... a little bit of bad planning on my part....it's CRAFT DAY ON QVC....not that I would be watching the whole thing but I do want to watch "Martha Stewart Crafts" at 11.00am.....and perhaps a little bribery is called for .....if Grandma can have some peace to watch her programme....then there may be a special treat after lunch.....the Polar Express DVD and a yummy ice cream cone to lick while watching......how naughty am I....but it works everytime.
WEDNESDAY.....I need to get my head down and get the DT stuff finished off because on.....
THURSDAY.....I am off on a jolly....to the SECC to meet up with all my lovely buds and then before you know it.....we are back to Friday again.
As promised.....the rest of my SC&P cards........





Catch up with you all tomorrow......Hugs Kath xxxxxx
Edited to add.....just got home from Alford....the weather is atrocious....and the roads are awash with water....bit of a nightmare journey on windy narrow back roads....and guess what.....Simply Create was not open today......will have to go back on Wednesday......not a happy bun!!