Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Super Duper Blog Candy Alert

Morning folks.....nothing to share cardwise today..... but I have some great news for you all.....now I know all those Craftwork Cards fan out there are a tad disappointed because the launch of the brand new website has been delayed due to technical problems but Sue and Julie have decided to soften the blow a little bit by offering some.....yes....you've guessed

BLOG CANDY
all you need to do is answer a simple question......

What is your favourite Craftwork Cards product?
What can you not live without and why?

What will you win - a selection of the soon to be released new goodies, wrapped and ready for you to get creative with!

So what are you waiting for folks.....pop over the Craftwork Cards Blog and leave a comment by Monday 23 November and who knows you may be the lucky winner.


And there's more......a very big toot for my lovely bloggy bud Debbi....who lives just a stone's throw from here...a real sweetheart and a dab hand with the old Promarkers....now Debbi has just reached 20,000 hits on her blog and was recently asked by  Letraset to put together a selection of Promarkers and a craft tutorial for a brand new Craft Gift Pack to be released very soon......and a pic of her card and her name will appear on the packaging..how cool is that....wooohooo...way to go girl...I am so happy for you...our very own North East of Scotland Crafting Celebrity.
And Debbi is giving away some fabulous blog candy to celebrate... lots and lots of Promarkers to be won...so pop on over and give Debbi some bloggy love and get your names in the hat.....why am I telling you.....this could be the start of my Promarker collection.
As you may have guessed I don't own any Promarkers....oh I know shame on me...but I am thinking that perhaps I need to make a purchase and then persuade the master herself to give me a few lessons.....perhaps a free lunch at the Alford Bistro might just swing it.
And blow me over with a feather....I have just noticed that I am creeping nearer and nearer the old 200,000 hits mark......crikey....can there really be that many folks out there with nothing better to do but to come and read my ramblings each day.......and I need to get my thinking cap on and look out for some goodies for a bumper BLOG CANDY......just hope the counter slows down a bit and it doesn't land slap bang on Christmas.
Catch up with you all later..........Hugs Kath xxxxxx