Tuesday, December 8, 2009

BRAND NEW LOOK


Morning folks....oh no it's not me that has got a brand new look although I am probably sorely in need of one...FUNKY HAND has given their website a bit of a wash and brush up....a brand new look......very modern and funky....all set for 2010 when exciting things are afoot.....the launch of Anice's new CD..Dreams Come True and you are going to love it....just have to be patient for a little bit longer.
In the meantime...Funky Hand are having a sale....well they've got to make room for all the new stuff coming your way next year....so pop on over and grab yourselves a bargain ......33% off everything until Sunday 13th December and the added bonus of  free P&P to anywhere in the world.
I know that Christmas is an expensive time of year and if you are under a strict..no crafty stuff purchases...rule until next year.....a real easy way to get your hands on some FUNKY HAND goodies....is to join in our monthly challenge over at GET FUNKY....where the prize is a £20 voucher to spend at FUNKY HAND.
You can't win it....if you're not in it....as they say....so pop on over and have a go.
I do believe my bundle of furry deliciousness will be back tomorrow with his next Christmas Goodie Give-Away.......have I shot myself in the foot letting this hooligan loose in the cubbyhole?
Hugs Kath xxxxxx