Thursday, December 10, 2009

A Christmas Fest

Morning folks....I'm afraid you are lumbered this morning with the boring old crafty lady instead of that fun bundle of golden deliciousness......I am cracking on with my own personal Christmas cards.....it's a real Christmas fest here and the cubbyhole is covered in snowflakes and oodles of glitter.







I just love this stamp from Stampin Up....just wish I had ordered it sooner and of course...my favourite snowflake had to get a look in too......

I had intended entering the next card into this week's challenge over at Papertake Weekly but once again I was struck down with the dreaded dopey mare virus...the challenge is NO RED OR GREEN.....well that rules this one out.....so it's back to the drawing board...if only I had coloured his scarf blue.......







Am loving this Magnolia paper....in fact I have used their papers this year for all my special personal cards... they are so yummy....and can't believe how easy these easel cards are to make....churning them out...but they are a devil to photograph and of course the lack of decent daylight doesn't help much either.....I spent last night editing photos.....lots from Brodie's Nativity Play.   What a fun way to spend the morning.....all the kids were little stars and I loved the sing-a-long we had at the end....."Jingle Bells"...."Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer" and must admit had a little tear in my eye....when we sang "Away in A Manger"....old softie...that's me.
Must dash and get these Christmas Cards done and dusted ....will be back later with my Papertake Weekly Challenge card...as long as I remember NO RED OR GREEN.
Hugs Kath xxxxx