Friday, December 4, 2009

Snowmen..Sneaky Peek and Freebie Friday

Morning folks.....OH JOY....I am up to my eyes with Christmas cards....totally snowmen and snowflaked out.....I am sick fed up of seeing the blighters....but hey I can see the wood for the trees now...as they say and it looks as though I may be sending out hand made cards this year instead of buying from M&S.
Got most of  the cards for the kiddiwinks done and dusted.....and here they are..lined up for your inspection



and a sneaky peek of tomorrow's Penny Black Saturday card....



Now I have a question for you.....what qualifications do you need to be a weather forecaster....because can they get it right......rain...sleet...snow and minus temperatures forecast for yesterday.....so "The Budster" and I set off with me all wrapped up to face anything the weather could throw at us....and guess what it was dry and really...really mild....by the time we got home I felt as though I had an hour in a sauna...I'm sure we could all have a go at forecasting the weather and have more chance of getting it right.
And I'm A Celebrity...my favourite Mr Fantastico...Gino is through to the final but a little sad that Justin has gone....I have really enjoyed it this year....what a great mix of contestants....nobody nasty or confrontational and it was all going swimmingly.....well that is until Katie Price arrived but the good old British Public soon put paid to that....the producers probably thought it would liven things up a bit but to be honest I think we are all sick fed up of them trying to make programmes sensational and shocking....so will be glued to the screen and praying that the Italian Stallion is crowned King of the Jungle.
And lastly folks...IT'S FREEBIE FRIDAY.....pop back later for the first of lots of give-aways....yes I am decluttering the cubbyhole.
Hugs Kath xxxxxx
Edited to add...to answer Carol's question....the snowman is 2 circles 1.1/4" and 2" cut with Cricut....drew hat..arms and nose and cut from Coredinations.......buttons are punched out circles and finished off with eyes and mouth drawn with fine liner pen and some faux stitching