Sunday, December 13, 2009

Yahoooooooooooo......

Morning folks...I'm doing a merry dance this morning...first of all...Geordie Joe is through to tomorrow's final on the X Factor and the Christmas Cards are finally finished and off in the mail...the last batch courtesy of Stampin Up.....

TEAMIES  AND BLOGGY BUDS.....LOOK AWAY NOW


and one of my favourite collections from MME
"Be Merry"

And my tree decorating elves will be en route soon.....what have I let myself in for?
So relieved that all the cards are done...just the pressie shopping...wrapping and then the food to organise and I may just crack open a bottle of the old champers tonight in celebration while watching the X Factor Final....oooh...please please please let Geordie JOE be the winner.
And the big furry lump of golden deliciousness will be back tomorrow with another give-away.
Big Hugs Kath xxxxx