Monday, January 18, 2010

Craftwork Challenge.....R

Hi Folks.....back again with my card for Craftwork Cards Challenge and this week is featuring the letter

"R"
to make a card with Craftwork Cards Ribbon on it
You can enter the challenge in the usual way by linking your entry or e-mail your card to info@craftworkcards.com...you have until the 29th January to enter and the prize for one lucky winner will be
a selection of RIBBONS and don't we all love ribbons.



I love using ribbons on my cards and can never bear to throw away even the littlest itty bitty scrap......and this is a great way of using them up.......cut out the heart template....stick it onto double sided sticky paper...cover  with rows of ribbon scraps.....and then cut it out again.....you need super duper sharp scissors for this part....my trusty Non-Stick Fiskars scissors are perfect for this job...you don't want frayed ribbon at the edges....matt onto white cardstock and yes cut out again.......a great way of using up those pesky itty bitty scraps of ribbon and this works great too with strips of patterned papers.






Ribbons & Card Candy.......Craftwork Cards
Flowers...Prima
Sentiment....Doodlebug...All Mixed Up Rub-ons
Charm from stash
Fiskars Ribbon Slot Punch
Paper: Paper Cellar 6 x 6 Pad....Wedding

Remember you still have until the 22nd January to enter your card to the first challenge....using CARD CANDY.
I've been sent this lovely award from my lovely Fiskars buddy Georgie....
thank you so much Georgie for thinking of me



and I have to name 10 things which make me happy

1. It would really make me happy if I could get my hands on those yummy cupcakes.
2. The love and support from my wonderful family and friends
3. My gorgeous grandchildren....Brodie and Oliver
4. And of course.....my best "BUDDY"...that bundle of golden deliciousness and his gorgeous big brown eyes.
5. Getting up each morning and realising that YES....I'M STILL ALIVE....although some mornings I have to think about it.
6. The beautiful countryside where I live and the wonder of nature in all its glory.
7. OF COURSE......my passion for papercrafting and I am so lucky that my hobby is also my job.
8. When Mr Postie comes to call with yet more crafting goodies......it's like Christmas all over again.
9.  All the lovely friends I have made since I started blogging...I have managed to meet quite a few of my bloggy buds but it would make me truly happy if we could all have a great big get-together....wouldn't that be a hoot.
10. Girlie weekends away with my Sis....lots of fun and laughter.....and we have quite a few organised for this year.....including a bumper one ...yes my Christmas present to me...6 nights in New York for Thanksgiving.....but I have to wait until November and don't you think..... the waiting is half the fun.

I am now supposed to pass this on to 3 bloggy friends.....but who do I choose out of all my lovely bloggy buds.....tell you what....if you want to join in the fun.....leave me a comment here with a link to your answers...I would love to know what makes you happy.   Off to make my PINK card for the challenge over at Simply Create.......catch up with you all tomorrow
Hugs Kath xxxxx