Friday, January 1, 2010

A Guid New Year




Happy New Year Everyone
Wishing you all Health and Happiness in 2010

it's time to look back over the old year filled with special memories...
lots of laughter and fun...some sad times too
and hopefully learn from the mistakes I made along the way....
time to look forward to a new year and with it....the continued
love and support of the ones I love...here's to special friendships...good health and peace
and remembering I have lots to be thankful for.......

I raise my glass in a wee toast to you all....
 imagine the piper playing in the background
a roaring log fire and me snuggled up with a dram in my hand...
The Budster fast asleep and snoring....
and a blizzard a blowing outside......
......cue music

A guid new year to ane an' a'
An' mony may ye see
An' during a' the years to come
O happy may ye be
An'may ye ne'er hae cause to mourn
To sigh or shed a tear
To ane and' a' baith great an' sma'
A hearty Guid New Year



This is a traditional Scottish song sung to welcome in the New Year traditionally after the bells......"Auld Lang Syne" is the one sung before the stroke of midnight....now you've learnt something today.....who says this blog isn't educational.
A big thank you to all my lovely bloggy buddies and teamies for your love and friendship throughout the year and to all those who have visited my blog over the past year....I love reading all your comments and look forward to having your company in 2010.
Well just finishing off my drink and then off to bed .....tomorrow is another day of feasting.....oh yes New Year's Dinner in our house is just as big a deal as Christmas Dinner....so the waistline isn't going to go down any time soon.
Lots of Love from Kath & Buddy
xxxxxx