Friday, January 15, 2010

My Snow Buddies and a sneaky peek

Morning folks...back again ...the snow here is fast disappearing and it's done nothing but rain for days and it's grey horrible dreary and blowing a hooley...I shouldn't really say this but I think I prefer the snow.
A big thank you to all my lovely bloggy buddies who took time to join in the fun when I asked them to post pics of the snowfall around their house and the first winner of a goodie parcel is...

THE GIRL WITH THE MOSTEST
a cracking 18"
my lovely fellow Scot who lives some 50 miles further north
 I borrowed these pics from Jenny's blog


blimey Jenny.....you make me feel a bit of a wimp for complaining about our piddly 12"
and winner No 2 is....
JACKY
and check out this gorgeous layout that Jacky made of the snowfall in her garden


If you e-mail me (kathinwesthill@btinternet.com)
with your addresses....I will get your goodie parcels off in the post
and time for a sneaky peek .....


I'm off to have a bit of a tidy up in the cubbyhole after a busy crafting week...the cubbyhole looks as though it's been trashed...I am such a messy crafter...why can't I tidy things away as I use them instead of having to do a mass tidy up at the end of the week.
Catch up with you all tomorrow for another fab challenge from Penny Black Saturday and a yummy prize.
Hugs Kath xxxx