Thursday, January 14, 2010

Papertake Weekly Challenge...Sketch 32

Morning folks....I think I am on a roll here...lots of challenge cards done this week....and no skidding in by the seat of my pants either....well you know the old saying...."make hay while the sun shines".  And the challenge this week from Papertake Weekly is another fabby sketch from my lovely bloggy bud...the gorgeous Miss Pink Piggy ...the one and only Dawny P.....this is another one that will be filed away in my sketch folder for future use in times of missing Mojo.













Papers: Paper Cellar 6 x 6 Wedding
Image: Sugar Nellie......Daisy
Flowers....Prima
Ribbon.....American Crafts
Sentiment: Craftwork Cards
Pearls from stash

I have a little confession to make......this was my very first attempt at colouring with Promarkers....followed the tutorials on Debbi's blog and was quite pleased with the result until I came to do the hair....and then it all went pear shaped......so all you expert Promarker girls out there especially Debbi.....don't look too closely.   Can't wait for Debbi's workshop on Saturday now to find out where I went wrong with the hair....always something new to learn in this crafting malarkey and it just goes to prove that you can teach an old dog new tricks..well I'm hoping anyway.
Catch up with you all tomorrow for a sneaky peek and the winners of the "How Much Snow" give-aways.
Hugs Kath xxxxx