Saturday, January 16, 2010

Penny Black Saturday Challenge...Week 84

Morning folks and once again it's Saturday, time for another challenge over at Penny Black Saturday...don't know about you but where does the week go, one minute it's Monday and before you know, it's the weekend again and a big thank you to everyone who joined in last week's challenge and you all rocked Nat's sketches.

The challenge this week is a colour combo.......
BLUE....CREAM & GOLD






And me being me, there is bound to be a saga attached to the card. I wasn't happy with any of the cream card or papers in my stash so decided to colour white cardstock with Tim Holtz Distress Ink Pad....Antique Linen and then overstamp with that gorgeous Penny Black stamp..."Fantasy" inked with SU "Not Quite Navy". I then stamped the delicious Penny Black image "Whispers" with Versamark, heat embossed with White and then coloured with TH Distress Ink Pad Faded Jeans.  I stamped the image again onto background card, cut out the flowers and popped onto 3D Foam  Pads, finishing everything off with generous sprinklings of Gold Glamour Dust.  Makes me wonder why I constantly feel the need to stock up with loads of patterned papers.
Sentiment: Craftwork Cards
Ribbon: SU Twill

And we have a fabulous prize this week for one lucky winner
kindly donated by our lovely teamie Carole


Can't wait to see what you conjure up this week for the colour combo and will be popping over to visit. 
Hugs Kath xxxxx