Sunday, February 21, 2010

Daring Cardmakers Challenge

Morning folks....and yes we are still in the grip of winter here....and rather appropriate for the card I made for the challenge over at Daring Cardmakers this week......

WINTER BIRTHDAYS






Background created with TH Distress Ink Pads
Weathered Wood & Faded Jeans
Hero Arts: Snowflake Rosette
Tiny Snowflakes
Stampin Up: Lovely As A Tree
Sentiment: HOTP
Liberal Sprinkling of the old Glamour Dust

And little did I think I would be using some of my favourite Christmas snowflake stamps and my most favourite of all the Cuttlebug dies....that gorgeous snowflake and here we are heading towards the end of February....so thank you Rein for letting the old girl indulge her snowflake fetish just one more time.....but that is it... they are truly stashed away now until next Christmas.
Well I have my painty decorator hat on today....bah humbug....dirty job but someone has to do it....but tonight is my favourite time of the week.....oh yes....feet up on the sofa all snuggled up with "The Budster"...time to relax and have my weekly fix of Dancing On Ice......relax....blimey who am I trying to kid....I am still having palpitations after watching Hayley and Dan's sexy steamy and absolutely gorgeous routine last week.....what will they get up to this week and who will be voted off I wonder.
Remember to check back tomorrow when "The Budster" will be announcing his Stamp Give-Away.
Hugs Kath xxxx

Hugs Kath xxxxx