Saturday, March 27, 2010

Penny Black Saturday....Week 94

Morning folks and before we know it's Saturday once again and that means time for all things Penny Black.
Lots and lots of fabulous cards last week and you obviously all loved the fabulous sketch from Carole...big thank you to you all for joining in the fun.
The challenge this week over at Penny Black Saturday is.....

BUTTERFLIES & BEES






Papers: MME...Bloom & Grow
Image: Penny Black... Sweet Catch
Die Cuts Flowers...MME.. Wild Asparagus
Pearls....Hobby House
Sentiment...Penny Black...Hugs

and we have another fabulous prize for one lucky winner this week
15% Lifetime Discount Voucher
from PB Stamps
an online store with more than 4000 Penny Black stamps

and sadly this is Nadine's last week as our guest designer
and I would like to say a big thank you for joining us and I'm sure you will agree her beautiful cards have given us all so much inspiration

And that's me all set to leave for the airport to check in for my 9.30 flight to Birmingham...and in just a few hours I will be at the NEC and meeting up with all my bloggy buddies...I can't wait.....will be staying overnight with my lovely Funky Hand buddie Enfys and travelling home tomorrow.....must remember that the clocks go forward at midnight tonight....don't want to be missing that plane .....I need to get home in time for the Dancing On Ice Final.
Something tells me that "the Budster" may be keeping you company tomorrow and I will be back bright and early on Monday morning with all the news from the NEC...and whooping and a hollering if Hayley and Dan do the business....fingers crossed.
Big Hugs Kath xxxxx