Friday, March 26, 2010

Sneaky Peek Friday

Morning folks.....at last I am done and dusted with all my crafty stuff for this week....only because I have been burning the midnight oil most nights making lots of personal birthday cards.....don't know about you....but in our family...all the birthdays seems to come lumped together in a few months....why couldn't they be spaced out over the year ...bad planning on someone's part....and it's a problem when you have to make several cards for the same person...



Papers: WeRMemory Keepers
American Craft Foam Thickers
Hero Arts: Artistic Borders

A definite  "NO CRAFTING" day.....need to get myself ready for my trip tomorrow....and I am travelling light....hand luggage only....so it's clean knickers...jammies and toiletries....what else does a girl need.   Can't wait to meet up with my lovely bloggy buds for big hugs and a chat....and then will be popping by to see Severine and Lorraine on the Fiskars Stand..Sue Julie Richard & Laura at Craftwork Cards...Bev at Hobby House....blimey will there be enough time left to do some crafty shopping.
It looks as though you are liking the new bloggy make-over....more's the pity that I couldn't get such a quick and easy make-over.
And time for a little sneaky peek....


Catch up with you all tomorrow for another challenge over at Penny Black Saturday
Toodles for now
Hugs Kath xxxxx