Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter

Morning everyone......wishing you all a very Happy Easter...have fun whatever you are doing...and no I won't be rolling my egg this morning....it's a bit cold and dreich...just have to have fun indoors with the chocolate variety instead.


A big thank you to my lovely Craftwork Cards teamie....Lynda...for the gorgeous card she sent me.....it was wonderful to meet her and her lovely fella Mark at the NEC...it means a lot to have such a wonderful friend....and I can't believe that it's a week since I met up with all my lovely bloggy buds.


and a big thank you also to the lovely  Sarpreet who has given me this award...how sweet of you to think of me....I really appreciate it

Now the dreaded bit....I am supposed to pass this on to 12 others....hey you know me by now...I just can't bring myself to single out 12 from all the fabulously talented folks out there....so I am giving this award to each and every one of my followers with love.
I am having a bit of a lazy Easter Sunday....snuggled up on the sofa with my bundle of golden deliciousness...the Sunday newspapers....trying to finish off a crossword or two and hey what do you bet I can't resist breaking into an easter egg or two....need all the rest I can get ready for my two little special visitors tomorrow.
Catch up with you all later
Hugs Kath xxx

20 comments:

Sally said...

Have a lovely day Kath. Big hugs to Buddy too. I love looking at your blog and visit you most days.
Take care
Hugs Sally xx

Dragonlady said...

Happy Easter Kath, what a great card to receive. Have a great day relaxing.

HUgs Ali x

Creative said...

Happy Easter!
I love this card! Extremely sunny and fresh card!

Lynda said...

Happy Easter Kath - you really are 'one in a million' - love the cute little chick!

Love Lynda xxx

Crafty Cat said...

Happy Easter Kath. xxx Carol

sparklygirl-Tina said...

Hi Kath, Buddy and family

Have a very Happy Easter - enjoy your day especially the chocolate. Hubby and me have already been out with Tills and met lots of other doggies so she is lying next to me on the sofa as I type completely worn out!!

Speak soon

Tina
XX

scrappyjacky said...

Happy Easter,Kath...enjoy the choccy.

Terrie B x said...

Your card is `Beautiful`....
`happy Easter` Kath..have a fab relaxing Day :)xxx

ursula Uphof said...

Happy Easter Kath, enjoy the relaxing and the choccies, Have fun tomorrow with your little visitors. I miss mine.

Squirrel x said...

Wishing you a joy filled Easter hun, have a good one. Hugs, Squirrel xx

Anne said...

just popped by to say Happy Easter Kath -- see you soon Anne xxxxx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hapyy Easter
Kath and a gorgeous card and congratulations on your award,
hugs Dianne xx

Jo said...

Happy Easter, Kath and a hug and kiss to Buddy, too!

Jo xx

La Vie en Scrap said...

Happy Easter, Kath!!!
Super cute card, have a happy day!

Daisychain said...

Happy Easter Kath & Buddy! Congrats on the award and lovely to see the gorgeous card you received, so bright & sunny, unlike the weather.

Hugs Christine x

Allison said...

Hope you had a good Easter
AllisonX

Katty Bell said...

Happy Easter!
Wow! I need my shades ;) Gorgeous, sunny card. Just what we all need to chase away those winter blues!
Kat.x

Serendipity Stamping said...

What a happy and cheerful card, it must have just made your day!!

Sarpreet said...

Happy Easter - I love your blog and I am totally inspired by your work, Love this card - it is so springy and the image is fab. Love your colouring

Kat said...

I love the bright cheerful colours you've used for this gorgeous card Kath. Makes you feel cheerful just looking at it. Weather in Crieff quite nice on Sunday but we went to the Famous Grouse for our lunch and it was pouring. Luckily when we got back to Catriona's it had hardly rained there on her washing.

Kat xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails