Friday, April 30, 2010

What Caught My Eye and some sneaky peeks

Morning folks and what caught my eye this week.....two absolutely stunning cards from my lovely Hero Arts Flickr buddy Lin...I am always agog at all Lin's cards....love what she does with the gorgeous stamps from Hero Arts....she has so much talent

another Hero Arts stamps that I must have....but uno momento....haven't I got something similar somewhere in my stamp collection.....so after a little rooting around I found this......Breath of Spring from Elusive Images bought some time ago and never inked.....naughty naughty....
and I am positively drooling over this one...just feast your eyes on that gorgeous gorgeous rose



And just time for some sneaky peaks before I shut myself away in the cubbyhole and get crafting...oh yes I am ticking things off the top of the list but at the same time adding more to the bottom.....feel a bit like the hamster on his wheel. 



Catch up with you all tomorrow for more fabby challenges from Penny Black Saturday and Get Funky
Hugs Kath xxx

12 comments:

Terrie B x said...

Hi beautiful Kath:),

`beautiful`...love the Inspiration TFS

Have a lovely weekend:)x

Lizzy xx said...

Two gorgeous cards ~ luv the colours & fab layouts xx Lizzy xx

Sarah A said...

No wonder they caught your eye, they are stunning!

Love the colour combo on your 2nd sneak peak and wait for the big reveal!

Sarah x

P.S I know what you mean about the hamster wheel, I am on one of those too!

Anesha said...

Naught you, image not inking up that wonderful set of stamps! lol
Love the cards they are lovely can't wait to see yours. Have a great day and hugs to Buddy. Anesha :)

Lin said...

Thank you, Kath, for featuring my cards! Give Buddy a cuddle from me, would you? I'm loving your sneak peeks - your flowers are always so special! Can't wait to see the full reveal!

Kat said...

Hi Kath, as usual I can't wait to see the rest of your card after this lovely sneaky peek.

Kat xx

Lynda said...

Oooo Kath you must get inky with those fab stamps!

Love Lynda xxx

kmassman said...

Love that rose card!!!

coops said...

wow stunning cards, just love the fab rose and am intrigued by your sneak peeks.thankyou kath nad buddy for my fab parcel which arrived this morning.i look forward to having a play with them.luv coops.xx

sparklygirl-Tina said...

They are both lovely cards especially love that rose - just gorgeous.... also love the look of your sneak peaks too!

Take care

Tina
X

PorshaCoghlan梁子珠 said...

喜樂的心是健康良藥,憂傷的靈使骨枯乾。........................................

Enfys said...

Hiya Kath, it's been a while since I came over, loads of lovely stuff since my last visit, I love the woodgrain su casa card, just fab. Been busy getting settled, now I can get back to blogging!
love
En xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails