Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Allsorts Challenge Week 50

Morning folks and it's all systems go this week in the cubbyhole....piles of stuff to do...lots of personal cards to make for family and myself ..Grandma...Mum...Dad..Husband...Boys...Girls and invitations..you name it..and it's on my "to do" list for this week.


and believe me folks...Mr Mojo begins to throw his toys out of the pram when you have to make 3 cards all for the same person....no point in arguing with him.....so it's time to have a little play and make a challenge card.   The challenge this week from my lovely bloggy buddy Kirsten over at Allsorts is.....

ANIMALS

Paper: K&Co
Image: LOTV...Me & My Pony
Flowers: Prima
Sentiment: Hero Arts Whimsical Frames
Share Laughter

Not entirely over the moon about this one.....not sure about the sentiment frames but hey I ain't rocking the boat and upsetting Mr Mojo....he's going to be working overtime this week as it is....so I need to keep him sweet.   Catch up with you all later.
Hugs Kath xxx
Edited to add: to answer Cardarian's question....LOTV is Lili of the Valley

14 comments:

  1. Oh I really like those sentiment frames Kath, this card is really beautiful. Your birthday cards are fab too. Keep up all the good work I need it for inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kath

    These are gorgeous! I love the Me and My pony image, perfect for my daughter who is 7 in June (you don't fancy adding her card to your list of "to do's do you?? haha).

    Thanks for the inspiration I get every day visiting your blog, it is always by first stop on the blog hop!

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely Kath. The image is so sweet. Can't see a thing wrong with it! Like the look of the other cards at the top of the post too. You have been busy. I'm dying to make something after all this decorating for Mhairi but I need to have my lunch now and go to work. Mhairi is at her sister's just now to bring home their dog as they go their hols on Friday. So now I will have a yellow Lab to walk too. Unlike mine this one needs to be on a lead and we have to watch she doesn't get out. We are surrounded by sheep and lambs and she's nuts. To put it mildly!!

    Hope your mojo keeps behaving.

    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the cards are lovely. Hope Mr. Mojo hangs around for a while, then I can have him come around this way. Warm wishes

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card Kath and I must admit I like the frames. Great image and colouring is fab.
    Marion

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kath
    oh you sound busy, i don't work well under pressure like that, lol. gorgeous card, i luv this stamp, beautiful creation, sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the card - the image is sooo gentle...what does LOTV stand for? I want to buy their stamps but I can't figure out what it is - I know it was written in full somewhere on your blog but I can't find the post!
    Hugs
    Cardarian

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card, love this LOTV image, love how you've beautifully coloured it. Fab flower too.
    Kelly.x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Kath,
    I think it looks great. Love the image really cute.
    Hugs Sally xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's so sweet Kath, I love Olivers third birthday card too.
    big hugs
    en xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful Kath! lovely image & coloring!
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  12. such beautiful cards Kth..the childrens cards are just `fabulous` TFI:)X

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Kath,

    This is so sweet hun I love the papers they are delish hope you are managing to get through your orders ...

    Thanks for playing at Allsorts

    Emma xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi kath this is just stunning the image is fabulous, hope Mr Mojo dont go too far...x

    Thanks for joining us this week at allsorts hugs Kirsten...x

    ReplyDelete