Friday, May 21, 2010

It's Allsorts right enough

Morning folks....another beautiful morning here in the far north and it's definitely an Allsorts kinda of a day..I know it's a bit coo's tail....but I had to join in the birthday celebrations this week over at Allsorts....one of my favourite challenges....happy birthday girls and here's to many more years of fab challenges...just disappointed I didn't get time to join in the fun of the blog hop.



Hero Arts Wild Flower Garden
Artistic Grasses
Paper Tape Measure & Sentiment Strip from East of India
Sewing background stamp....don't know who makes it
Tim Holtz Alterations...Tattered Florals
Claudine Hellmuth Sticky Back Canvas
Sentiment: Penny Black....Hugs
Pearls...Hobby House
Buttons from stash

I have fallen deeply in love with these tape measure and sentiment strips and how sad when you feel the need to wax lyrical about string....but it too is fabulous all from a company called East of India available at John Lewis....OK their stuff is a tad expensive but such good quality and just my style

And just time for a little sneaky peek before we dash off for our morning stroll

I know that I promised I would take some pics of the new boudoir....but the battery died on my camera yesterday and by the time I charged it up the daylight had gone....so will get them done and post on Sunday.....catch up with you all tomorrow for another fun challenge over at Penny Black Saturday.  Have a great day whatever you are doing.
Hugs Kath xxx

25 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, great flowers and love the colours and textures. Anesha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Kath!!

    Sunny greetings,
    Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card Kath, widhing you a sunny weekend. Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I love that tape measure sentiment! Gorgeous work Kath, beautifully coordinated.
    Hugs
    Jen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A super card Kath, just love those Hero Art stamps, need to get some more. Have a wonderful day and enjoy your walk Bud.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful work Kath!
    Hugs, Alex

    ReplyDelete
  7. Card is gorgeous, Kath. looking forward to the 'You & Me' one. Off to checkout Lewis' now, lol
    Hugs
    Suzanne x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kath- Where did you get the tape measure. I would love to get some of that-was it a stamp or paper product. If you could pass that information on I would really appreciate it. I love this card. Kristy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome card Kath. Love all the elements you have brought together so effortlessly to create a beautiful card.
    By the way my candy has just arrived and I've had a quick drool. Thank you so much for the lovely goodies, and thank Buddy for choosing me. :)
    Edna x

    ReplyDelete
  10. OOOOh gorgeous card and what, they have stuff for crafting at John Lewis???? Uh oh, I can feel a visit to Manchester coming on!!

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Kath

    Beautiful work, love the colour combo. And yes, does'nt the weather make a lovely change.

    Thanks for joining in our Allsorts Birthday celebrations.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love everything you did here! The canvas gives a lovely dimenion. That tape measure and sentiment is really special, adds such a nice touch.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your card is just gorgeous and I love the bright colours on the sneaky peak - can't wait to see that one in all it's glory.

    Love Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a wonderful card, Kath! Just love the texture of the fabric! I can see why you love the tape and sentiment...just lovely! Such a fun, colorful sneak peek, too! Definitely keeps me coming back! Well, that, and your fun humor and style of writing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. that card is totally stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hey Kath, I love the string and the measureing tape too. I haven't found any here yet. Do you know if that company ships to the states?
    Oh and a question. What do you mean when you say it's a bit coo's tail? I have several friends from Scotland, and I've hear lot's of expressions. But I've not heard that one! lol I love your card, and would love to have some of those goodies too. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  17. such a gorgeous card - that sneak pic looks familiar - think i have seen the card before!

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a beautiful card Kath. I love all the details. Lovely colours.

    Hugs Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  19. this is so lovely kath
    AllisonX

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow - stunning! Love everything about it
    pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is amazing Kath. I always look forward to seeing what new ideas you come up with. That sneaky peek looks very colourful!

    It was a lovely morning. Pity the rain came on in the afternoon. I had to tip the water out of my washing basket when I came home from work!!

    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is amazing Kath. I always look forward to seeing what new ideas you come up with. That sneaky peek looks very colourful!

    It was a lovely morning. Pity the rain came on in the afternoon. I had to tip the water out of my washing basket when I came home from work!!

    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi Kath


    Wow hun another stunning card

    I love the texture on this one hun an dthe Kraft strips are fab especially the sentiment one

    Thanks for playing and celebrating at Allsorts

    Emma xxx

    ReplyDelete
  24. Stunning card, Kath! Love the arrangement of the flowers and the string and sentiment strips are fab!! Juliexx

    ReplyDelete