Tuesday, July 20, 2010

The Pink Elephant Challenge

Morning folks....after a quick jig round with Mr Dyson yesterday the cubbyhole was looking all sparkly clean again but it didn't last for very long once I got back into the crafty swing....why do I always start off by putting all those pesky little squares from the 3D foam pads and scrappy bits and pieces carefully into the bin for the first five minutes and then caution is thrown to the wind and it's back to being a big mess....however would I cope without my trusty Mr D who makes light work of swallowing everything up.
I was looking for a challenge to enter that my crafty wilderness brain could cope with....and lo and behold the challenge this week over at The Pink Elephant ticked all my crafty boxes and it's been far too long since I 've joined in the fun with Ella and the girls


BROWN





Background Hero Arts: S5213..Dots and Flowers
stamped in TH Distress Ink....Old Paper
Image: Hero Arts: K5376....Hydrangea
Sentiment: Hero Arts: CL140... Thinking of You
Twill Ribbon....Stampin Up
Heart Charm from my grungy box

What's on the agenda today....well I am in a bit of a "see what takes my fancy mood"....so who knows but I will catch up with you all tomorrow for another instalment of What's On My Workdesk Wednesday.....the altered book is finished and is all ready to be filled with all my TH bits and bobs and there may be some more goodies arriving today.
Hugs Kath xxx