Sunday, September 5, 2010

All I Want for Xmas

Morning folks and no I haven't totally lost the plot....ALL I WANT FOR XMAS....is the brand new download from Funky Hand......available to buy from HERE....16 backing papers in 2 colour collections and 8 new Christmas Themed Digi Stamps all designed with Anice's usual attention to detail...lots of Christmas deliciousness...all you need to get started on those Christmas cards.....love this gorgeous snowflake and those polka dots are one of my favourites....




Busy busy but lots of fun day yesterday at Simply Create....will be back tomorrow to post some pics and yes my lovely crafty friends from yesterday....be worried....very worried.   What am I up to today.....feet up and relaxing...not quite.....little Sis has roped me into doing another Car Boot and by the time you are reading this I will be preparing to set off with matchsticks to keep the old eyes open.....so let's hope the weather stays dry and I manage to offload some more of the Chez Kath Tat......catch up with you all tomorrow.
Hugs Kath xxx