Wednesday, October 20, 2010

What's on My Workdesk Wednesday

Edited to add.....breaking news........after a quick peek out to see what the weather is doing this morning......it's snowing HEAVILY.....oh my giddy aunt.....is this really the start of winter....
Morning folks...did I have a real fun day yesterday in the cubbyhole with my lovely crafty buddies Anne...Debbi and Lyn....they are such sweethearts but all good things must come to an end and now it's back to the mad mad world of trying to meet deadlines and the list of crafty things to do just seems to get longer and longer....but time for just one more little bit of fun before it's nose to the grindstone.....yes it's Wednesday once again and time to play along at WOYWW....a chance for all us nosey parkers to have a snoop around all those crafty desks and I have to say that I failed miserably last week not managing to visit many at all....must try and do better this week.
So what's on my workdesk today.....still my Simply Create DT kit and I'm not making much progress with it at all....my altered wall hanger is still unfinished

and I can't wait to play with these little cuties...not quite big enough for the NYC trip but perfect for storing the cubbyhole's little bits and pieces once they get the Timmie Holtz treatment....

but that will not be anytime soon because this has just arrived at the cubbyhole...all the new Fiskars products for me to play with and make samples ready for the SECC....and crikey I leave a week today so I need to get those crafty fingers working overtime.....

but first I have to get them all out of the packaging...nightmare springs to mind I remember the last time only too well.  My lovely buddy Anne ....the sewing queen tells me that I shouldn't be using my paper scissors when working with fabric.....so this new addition to the Fiskars Scissors Family may well be my new sewing scissors.....blimey they are huge compared to my other favourites....but perfect for cutting material.


Off to put the kettle on for a cuppa and chill out before my battle with the packaging and then it's time to have a play with the brand new Everywhere Punches which Lorraine and I will be launching at the SECC....so the demo needs to be top notch and up to speed...no pressure then.   Catch up with you all later.
Hugs Kath xxx