Monday, February 14, 2011

Big Girl Knickers

Happy Valentines Everyone....but no relaxing romantic day for the inhabitants of the cubbyhole...the weather is absolute PANTS....dark dreich and forecast for more of the wet stuff...so talking of pants it's time to put on my big girl knickers and knuckle down to one of most boring cubbyhole jobs....the crafty cardstock box is looking decidedly low so after a quick trip to The Papeterie at the weekend to stock up...I have a marathon scoring folding and chopping day in front of me..
which means the scrapling box will be filling up again...
but it's not all doom and gloom......I am definitely whistling while I work and the excitement levels in the cubbyhole have just gone through the roof...not only is it just 9 more sleeps until I jet off to meet up with my lovely buddy CAROL for our hot date with YOU KNOW WHO....the icing on the cake was when this popped into my Inbox from Leandra....
"On this very special occasion we are not only honoured to have Time teach what he calls "the most kick-ass" class he has ever done, totally loaded with supplies but we are stunned and utterly chuffed to bits that Tim and his suppliers are working closely with us to ensure that this ArtsyCrafts event is welll stocked with many of Tim's newest releases from Stampers Anonymous, Adantus and Ranger Industries.
This means you are pretty much going to be the first consumers in the world to be able not only have Tim teach you with his newest coolest stuff, but that you willl also be able to purchase that brand new stuff too."
WOOOO...HOOOO.....perhaps I shoud pre-warn the credit card company of the impending spendathon....will the luggage allowance cope....hey don't worry I am travelling light anyway and if it means ditching clothes to get my hands on Tim's fabulous new goodies...then so be it.
And I am always guaranteed some snuggles from The Furry Boy whether it's Valentines or not.
Catch up with you all tomorrow
Hugs Kath xxx

20 comments:

  1. Oh my life - I can only imagine what you will be like on the day!! I wish I was a fly on the wall when you get there, I really do. Sod the weather and stay indoors and keep warm and dry. I don't know what dreich is Mrs K but it sounds not nice!!! Huggiest of hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning Kath, the weather is pants here too, don't think it's stopped raining . Wooo Lucky you. You'll be so excited on the day. Keep warm and dry. Hugs x ChrisB

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck on the scoring and folding. I have been making wedding invites for my SIL all weekend so have score board finger and papercuts. You're going to need a bigger case lol!
    Have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kath
    I visit your blog every day, your work is awesome and today is the first time I have left a comment, because I so badly wanted to say, you are such a lucky lady, not only because you are going to workshop with the main man but get your hands on those new goodies before anyone else. I'm so jealous. Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kath - I'm surprised you can sleep - but even in all your excitment you are still 'organised'
    you prompted me to fold all my cards and decant them into a smaller box - please keep showing your lovely tidy workspace and I might just get my 'space' (ha ha) more organised!!
    Hugs
    HW
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think you should take a webcam so we can see you in shopping mode! It'll be great! Meanwhile, focus focus and be good at your chores!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. don't envy you the scoring and folding job. I've been watching Mario's tweets and I saw the pallets of stuff all being shipped off to the UK and South Africa, so it's all on its way.
    have a great V day
    Debz
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh kath - you'll be wetting your pants with excitement at this rate! - only a few days to go, I dont know how you'll manage - sorry you've got a dreich day - we've got sunshine - oh, as I type I see the rain falling ....... now bucketing - oh no! Off to the shops, mary G x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just stopped by to say
    "Happy Valentines" Gorgeous lady!!!!
    Have a very lovely day....
    I know youll have a blast with Mr.Tim himself!!and am sooo excited for you......(((hugs))) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I do enjoy your blog but don't often comment.Today I have to say how lucky you are to be going to Tim's class. I hear they are very fast paced but everyone seems to love him, and some of his techniques are amazing. I have to make do with online videos. I hope that you have a wonderful time and for sure I will be looking to see what you have to say about it all after the event.

    ReplyDelete
  11. We actually have vertical rain for once in the Beacons. I can only imagine how excited you must be - Buddy will miss you as I don't suppose he'll be getting inky paws.
    Much love
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Kath, how can you possibly sleep with all that excitement. Whilst you there, please don't forget to breath..........
    Linda B

    ReplyDelete
  13. I feel sorry for the others on the course trying to get in there first - they've no chance lol. Bet you won't sleep now thinking of what is going to be!!! Hope the weather picks up for you.

    Love Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lucky you! You'll have a splendid time!

    Hope the weather improves, we have -20 degrees celcius, I so wish that spring comes early this year...read april.

    Love
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  15. brace yourself Tim!!!!!

    its awfully dreich here too!

    love teen xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow, Kath, Did you ever luck out!! Who knew when you signed up that you would be coming home with everything new and delightful. I am very excited and happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I hope that Tim knows just what he's letting himself in for!!! I can't imagine what you'll be like on the flight down - just as well that Debz and Anne aren't going with you too!
    Keep focused - oh, and pack the Tena Ladies!
    my love and hugs
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow Kath I can't believe how soon your trip to see Tim is now. You must be getting really excited now. (OK massive understatement)

    It's been pretty grim today. I was almost (only almost) glad to be at work. Actually I'd rather have been at home doing something more interesting!

    Lucky you getting your mitts on some of Tim's newest products. I always check up on his blog and the new products look fantastic!

    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh my! How can you sleep at night?? You must be having some wonderful dreams, lol.
    *smiles*
    debbi

    ReplyDelete
  20. I am sooooooooooooo envious. How blessed you are. Spend wisely and send me some lol. Can't imagine what fabulous creations you will be able to come up with once you get your hands on his new stuff.

    ReplyDelete