Wednesday, February 2, 2011

What's on my Workdesk Wednesday

Morning folks ...it's Wednesday....another week whizzing by and time to join in the fun over at Julia's place...aka WOYWW....and I apologise in advance for my absymal efforts in January to visit everybody else's crafty spaces.....OK I might just manage it if I stayed up all night for a whole week.....but I must try to do better.
So what's on my workdesk today.....well it's not all crafting here at Chez Kath and this morning I am in the kitchen knee deep in veggies.....
making a huge pot of Scotch Broth for the freezer and guess what's for lunch....yes a steaming bowl of "who needs central heating" soup with crusty bread....
time to wash up all the utensils.....could throw everything in the dishwasher but the inky nails are in need of a mega clean and what better way than a good old soak in hot soapy water....
and after our morning stroll it's back to the cubbyhole to have a play and don't get excited it's not another give-away...it's my delicious bundle of DT goodies from The Ribbon Girl but before I make a start it's time.....
 for one of these.....to kick start the crafty brain....

Catch up with you all tomorrow
Hugs Kath xxx