Monday, April 11, 2011

Bitten By The Bug

Morning folks....crikey I could definitely get used to this glorious weather but it's not exactly good for the crafty motivation.....can't wait to get out and spend some more time tidying up the garden and soaking up some Vitamin D at the same time but I've been bitten big time by the Altered Art Bug....not painful but very infectious.  So after all the mad cubbyhole mania of last week...it was time for a little ME time.....yes I decided on Friday to unlock the crafty chains and take a little trip to Simply Create and stock up on some more altering goodies.....canvas panels and notebooks.....a little sneaky peek of me playing around with some yummy papers and yet another canvas.
and look what I found lurking in a bargain bucket of stamps......OK oldies but still goodies...some Hero Arts Watercolour flowers...a Shadow Stamp....a gorgeous Penny Black and this Santa stamp from Hampton Art Stamps which I have always loved but for some strange reason never got round to buying.....

and after my class at The Papeterie it was time to stock the cubbyhole up with the boring but necessary cardstock....fabulous 300gsm Brilliant White.....an absolute bargain at £5 something for a box and two pads of super smooth paper which I use for inserts but is also great for stamping and colour work.....
and no surprise that a little something from Hero Arts begged to come home with me.....how could I refuse...
but the chains are definitely back in place because my lovely buddy Anne and I are having a bit of a girly jolly tomorrow so regardless of whether the sun has got his hat on today or not....I need to get those crafty fingers working and get some DT stuff under my belt.
Catch up with you all tomorrow.
Hugs Kath xxx