Thursday, April 21, 2011

Girls Just Want To Have Fun....Questions Answered...

Hi Folks....just wanted to answer a few questions which have popped into my Inbox about our "Girls Just Want To Have Fun" craft day....and clear up any confusion....
1. If you e-mail me to reserve your place, I will send you a booking form which includes all the details about the day and how and when to pay.
2. We have just a few places still available but I will still take names for a cancellation list.
3. You can't book your place or indeed make your payment at The Papeterie....this event is being organised by Debbi..Anne and myself so please contact me concerning all bookings and payment.
4. You don't need to take anything with you - we will provide all materials and tools but if you prefer to take your own scissors that's fine.

Any more questions please feel free to get in touch
Hugs Kath xx