Thursday, May 19, 2011

Daisy Needs Your Help

Hi Everyone...I'm back with an urgent appeal for your help....please take a minute or two to read THIS...following an accident Daisy needs an operation to repair her cruciate ligament at a cost of £1600...the alternative of Daisy being put to sleep doesn't bear thinking about...no way can we let this happen. I've dipped into my piggy bank so please please please do the same...even if you buy one raffle ticket at £2.00...it will be a step nearer to saving Daisy.  Big thank you's to Kirsty for organising the appeal and fantastic raffle prizes...I know all you lovely caring and generous crafters out there won't let Daisy down.
Off to give my Mum a big Buddy hug....she's a bit upset right now.
Big Hugs & Furry Snuggles
BUDDY
xxx

7 comments:

  1. Hi Buddy got my ticket already. Really sweet of you to hight this. Hugs Anesha :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for letting us know Buddy. I've bought a ticket for Millie Mo and some for me. Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A pleasure to help, thanks for sharing the info. Hope it reaches far and wide, and the money is raised quickly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Buddy and Kath,
    I am in the US. Can I send $ via PayPal or snail mail? How can I get a donation to you for Daisy?
    Sally and McNally in California

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Buddy...thanks for sharing this. I have seeing lots of dogs has been put to sleep just want to control the population..so i just cant bear to see this cutie to put sleep.I have bought my tickets already...hope everything goes well.

    Yenni-singapore

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the heads up Buddy I have been and and bought my tickets. £1400 worth sold already! what an achievement! Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Buddy!!

    ReplyDelete