Saturday, June 25, 2011

Penny Black Saturday Challenge..Week 157

Morning folks....it's Saturday and time for another challenge over at Penny Black Saturday...hardly seems a week ago we were mega excited about celebrating our 3rd birthday....hugest thank yous to all those who sent us birthday wishes and joined in our birthday blog hop.   I didn't have a prize hidden on my blog but there are 5 fabulous prizes out there waiting to be claimed...pop over to Penny Black Saturday where all will be revealed..
The challenge this week is...
STITCH IT UP
yes we want to see stitching on your creations this week....whether it's the real thing or a bit of faux...a stitch related image or just some stitching embellishments.. it really doesn't matter and something just a little bit different from me this week....I love this etching style stamp and decided to go with a bit of  monochrome...


Image: Penny Black....4183K Sparkle
inked with TH Distress Ink...Black Soot
Papers: G.C.D...Paris Night
Seam Binding & Divine Twine....The Ribbon Girl
In Circle Sentiment...Craftwork Cards

and we have a fabulous prize this week for one lucky winner who will be chosen at random and announced next Saturday from a brand new sponsor...
the lovely Melanie & Linda at
Penny Black 3944H - 365
Penny Black 3944H...365 Days

I had a fabulous day out yesterday with my lovely crafty buddy Carol....all weathers in one day...brilliant sunshine..a little spit of rain...heavy rain and then hailstones at Alford didn't dampen our spirits...that's Scottish weather for you.  I'm off to pack up the car for my crafty class this afternoon at Simply Create.   Look forward to seeing all your stitching creations this week and I'll be popping by for a visit.
Enjoy the weekend everyone and happy crafting
Hugs Kath xxx