Sunday, July 31, 2011

Fun At The Papeterie

Morning folks...I'm intending having a lazy Sunday....if the weather is OK...maybe a tidy in the garden....if not it's going to be another snuggled up on the sofa day relaxing after a busy day yesterday at The Papeterie...Debbi and I had a fabulous fun Christmas In July Day with lots of lovely crafters all joining in the Christmas Festivities...big thanks to everyone who came along and especially to The Papeterie Gang...Charlotte..Rachel and Alanna for inviting me and making the day go with a swing.  And I got a lovely surprise when my crafty mucker CASS...card maker extraordinaire and rock chick...popped in for a hug on her way home from her holidays. It was so busy I never had a chance to get the camera out....so you will just have to settle for some pics of the demo card variety...



and I had to bring back two of my favourite Hero Arts cards from last year....


That it's for today folks....will be sharing the rest of the cards and pics from the TH Configuration Box Class later in the week and I have some exciting news to share with you all next week but for the moment my lips are sealed...I'll be back tomorrow to announce the winner of the give-away and will be celebrating a very special birthday so make sure you pop over bright and early.
Hugs Kath xxx