Friday, July 8, 2011

I'm in Christmas Mood

Morning everyone...it's Friday...thankfully it's not the 13th and it's looking a lot like Christmas in the cubbyhole...the replacement Configuration Box has taken up his spot on my workdesk all ready for his make-over...no coffee allowed within a mile of this boy and fingers crossed the disaster gremlins have scooted off somewhere else to play.  While I was beating myself up yesterday about the coffee accident I decided to have a little play with the lid of the box which we won't be using at the workshop....cover the back with chipboard and you have a ready made shadow box...great value...two projects for the price of one...us thrifty Scots like to get as much mileage from a product as we can....and a few sneaky peeks...



But before I can begin all over again with the box...I need to get my Penny Black Saturday DT card done...yes I know this is becoming a bit of a habit...but not my fault that the week just seems to go in a flash....mind you I will be glad when July is over and all the Christmas In July projects are in the bag.
After a cubbyhole team huddle...The Furry Boy...Mr Mojo and the Crafty Girl have made an executive decision...we are having a break from work....August and September are going to be NO WORK months...well apart from...oh no I can't tell you about that yet...my lips are sealed...you will just have to be patient. Looking forward to 8 whole weeks of playtime in the cubbyhole....joining in challenges...would you believe I have a stack of brand new Hero Arts that haven't seen ink yet..shocking state of affaris...lots of trips out and about...just doing what the fancy takes me...yeehaaa no deadlines...no pressure...BRING IT ON...before it all kicks off again for a busy busy October.
See you all tomorrow for another surprise challenge over at Penny Black Saturday
Hugs Kath xxx
Edited to add: for all those that e-mailed to ask if I am going to the SECC with Fiskars...no mention of it so far but whether I'm working or not....I do fancy a trip down to meet up with all my lovely bloggy buddies....will keep you posted.