Friday, July 15, 2011

Do you want to know a secret...

Morning folks....what a difference a day makes...it's a definite woohooo kind of a day...I've been sitting on a little secret for the last couple of weeks...I'm so excited and can't wait to share...you know I'm heading for Harrogate at the beginning of September for a couple of days of "chilling out and catching up with bloggy buddies" at the Great Northern Papercrafts Extravaganza...

my favourite show organised by the lovely folks at Craftwork Cards.  If you thought I was excited before...hang on to your galluses folks...I went into hyper-over the moon-excited mode when the lovely Sue and Julie asked me to do a one-hour workshop on Saturday and Sunday...we'll be having lots of fun creating stunning frosty magical Christmas cards using gorgeous new elements from the latest Snowy Christmas release...so if you want to come and join me...you can book HERE and there are some fabulous Breakfast Workshops you can attend too.
Yesterday was another mega sunshiney day...how could I not take my lovely buddy Debbi's advice...down tools...ditch the deadlines and get outdoors for some much needed Vitamin D. So The Furry Boy and His Mum had a pottering around lazy garden day and no way can you wear your grumpy knickers on such a glorious day.
 and the view is better out here too...


but it looks like we are going to be back to dull and rainy again today so it's back to the cubbyhole and WORK... but first something that will definitely get the old crafty inspiration flowing again....yes Lord Timmie has done it again so I'm off to drool over all his new products being released at CHA...check them out HERE....I need to get my hands on that Pine Cone Die if it's the last thing I ever do...what am I saying....if I am totally honest I want one of absolutely everything.
  Catch up with you all tomorrow for another challenge over at Penny Black Saturday.
Hugs Kath xxx