Friday, September 30, 2011

Frantic Friday

Morning folks...two bonny sunny days in a row...crikey Guinness Book of World Records stuff right enough...can life get any more exciting....OH YES after weeks of planning (mucho "coffee and chat" meet-ups with my lovely buddies Debbi and Anne) our Girls Just Want To Have Fun Crafty Day is tomorrow...fingers crossed that my phobia for making lists has once again stood me in good stead....oh yes I have a real thing about making lists...in fact life in the cubbyhole would probably be chaos without them.  So far the current list is looking pretty "ticked off" but I always have that little niggly doubt in the back of my mind "HAVE I FORGOTTEN SOMETHING" and the reason being that despite all the list making...I usually do forget something.  Perhaps I need a list to check off the lists or I could just go with the "doddery old bat" excuse like I normally do.
Just time for a Penny Black Saturday sneaky peek....
before Frantic Friday kicks off....it's going to be a quick dash trot of a morning stroll with The Furry Boy and while I pack up the car for a trip to The Papeterie to meet up with Debbi to set up for tomorrow...
the other half of the cubbyhole crew is chilling out with his bone.  
Then back home to hit Costco with the "lunch for tomorrow" list...looks like it's going to be a "running around like a headless chicken"..."not enough hours" kind of a day.  See you all tomorrow over at Penny Black Saturday for another challenge and there are 2 fabulous prizes to be won.
Hugs Kath xxx